Friday, July 13, 2012

Meet the bloggers; a short interview with the kids.

OLIVER
What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
Oliver: "That's easy mom, it's steak. Don't you remember all the steak I ate in Florida?"
Mom: "Yeah, I remember. You wanted it for every meal."
Oliver: "Um, I really hate liver. Yuck. And chocolate croissants."
Mom: "Okay, kind of random there, but I agree with you about liver."
What's fun about eating out?
Oliver: "I think restaurants (that we go to) are pretty fancy, and I love when I get to eat a lot of food and special drinks."
What's good about eating at home?
Oliver: "My mom makes really good food. I like her smoothies, and she knows my taste. I love hot sauce and we always have some at home."
If you could eat out anywhere, where would you choose? 
Oliver: "CANALIS! My mom says it's really expensive so I'm saving my money so someday I can eat a delicious steak there!"




ELLIOT
What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
Elliot: "My favorite food has to be pepperoni pizza, especially from Ballard Pizza Company. The slices are HUGE, and I like the pizza oven flavor. The food I hate the most is squash. I especially don't like zucchini. My taste buds hate zucchini. Seriously."
Mom: "It's true, I can't get these kids to eat squash at all!"
What's fun about eating out?
Elliot: "You get to go out to eat, and you experience different stuff like different cultures."
Mom: "What do you mean by that?"
Elliot: "I mean if you go to a mexican restaurant like Michoacan, there is artwork on the building and inside, and of course the food. It teaches you about what kind of food people eat in Mexico."
Mom: "Ah, I see."
What's good about eating at home?
Elliot: "You can relax, it's quiet and you don't have to pay a bunch of money for what you're eating. It's also good to have family time at home. I like mom's style of cooking, she always cooks it just the way I like it... unless it has zucchini in it."
If you could eat out anywhere, where would you choose? 
Elliot: "I want to go to Canalis, but since Oliver already picked that I'd have to say Olive Garden! I think it's really fancy, because they make good food, the service is great and it looks like an Italian or Roman place. If you go there, I suggest getting the Ravioli. Yum!"




                                            http://restaurantemichoacanseattle.com/index.htm
                                                      http://www.canalisrestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment