Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Revel: Mother's Day Edition!!!




Okay, so we have fallen off this blog thing, but Spring is here and we are back! And what better way to  renew our blogging than with our experience on Mother's day at Revel....

Mom: What did you think about the restaurant when we first walked in?

Elliot: I was impressed. There were SO many people and it smelled great. The paintings on the walls were interesting. 

Mom: What about the food?

Elliot: The food was delicious. I ate the Kalbi burger. It was AMAZING. The beef was sort of strange BUT amazing. It's less exotic than some of the other food. The PB&J donuts are so good. One thing I did not like was that the wait time for our food was way too long. Also, it's kind of smoky inside the restaurant but the balcony is perfect.  (Mom: To be fair it was Mother's Day and we did not have reservations and were lucky to get a table at all!). 




 Ollie: Okay so it's a brunch restaurant, at least when we went. They have SO MANY different choices of food. I had a hard time picking what I wanted. The thing I recommend is the PB&J donuts! My parents loved the monkey bread, it had bread and bacon and jalapenos, very sweet and a little spicy. I ordered the ramen bowl. I only liked it a little bit, it had a weird texture and the eggs in it tasted funny. Oh and I ordered a bloody mary with no alcohol. I'm not sure I like the way they make it there. The Bloody Mary at Linda's Tavern are way better.  




No comments:

Post a Comment